As the market leader in 3LCD technology, Epson continues to improve its high brightness laser projectors with more compact short-throw display solutions.
Bright, cost-effective display solutions
Providing bolder, brighter, more engaging and impactful displays even in brightly-lit environments, the EB-L635SU offers impressive 6,000-lumen brightness and WUXGA Full HD resolution at an affordable price. This means that users can upgrade to laser performance and reliability, with reduced power consumption, without paying a premium. It also features: 0.8:1 throw ratio, 4K input support, detail enhancement technology, edge blending and wide lens shift to fit challenging installation environments. The EB-L635SU is capable of large format and blended displays, without any reduction in clarity or vivid detail.
This display solution offers many different ways to connect, show multiple
sources simultaneously and present wirelessly. The EB-L635SU comes equipped with futureproofed connectivity options including HDMI and HDBaseT with 4K signal support, 5GHz wireless with enterprise security, upgraded Miracast, built-in media player and support for Epson’s ELPWP10 wireless presentation system.
Easy and flexible installation
This stylish and compact projector supports 360 degree installation without compromising the display quality and supports 16:6 ultra-widescreen, HDMI output and edge blending for multi-projector installs. Also available in white.
The Epson EB-L635SU is the black chassis version of the EB-L630SU. It offers you the same short throw lens so can project a 100inch image at only 1.8metres distance. It also has the long life laser light source offering a life up to 30,000 hours. Even running it 8 hours a day every day of the year that works out to over ten years. The EB-L635SU also has many upgrade options from long cabling setups like HDBaseT with an optional transmitter to easy wireless with the new ELPWP10 wireless transmitter you can customize it to your needs.
- Laser Light Source – Experience astonishing quality and reliability
- Up to 3x Brighter Colours, and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- NEW Powerful Brightness – Up to 6,000 Lumens colour brightness and 6,000 Lumens white brightness
- WUXGA High Definition Resolution – Enjoy clear and sharp image quality without any distortion perfect for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Extraordinary sharpness and detail – Up to 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Virtually Maintenance-free Operation – Featuring breakthrough laser technology, it delivers a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours†;
- Bright and Compact – The flat, simplified design makes the EB-L635SU an ideal fit for a range of environments, including modern offices and luxury interiors
- NEW Flexible Display Options and Sizes – Deliver impactful sessions with displays up to 450 inches in 16:6 wide aspect ratio
- NEW Short Throw Lens Model – For enhanced install flexibility in smaller spaces
- NEW Wireless Screen Sharing – With optional ELPWP10 screen sharing device
- NEW Image Enhancement Features – Experience crisp images with super resolution and detail enhancement technology
- Content playback – Save videos and photos to USB flash memory and project them instantly without the need for a PC
- 360° Installation – Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in-between
- Manual Lens Shift, Zoom and Focus– Up to ±50 percent vertical and ±20 percent horizontal manual lens shift
- HDBaseT– Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and Serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- Wireless LAN Enterprise Security – Connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment
- 5 Year Projector Warranty– A class leading 5 year warranty**